Experience Israel’s innovation eco-system with your own eyes. The Israel programs offer a unique synthesis between state of the art academic studies of innovation methodologies and practical, hands-on experiences with relevant industries.
Participants will be exposed, first hand, to technologies, companies and leading figures within the Israeli innovation eco-system.
- Experience the eco-system and meet leading figures in the industry
- Proven methodologies designed from the Israeli experience
- Practical tools for implementation in participants’ environment
Some of the industries reviewed in our programs:
- Security & defense
- Disruptive technologies - AR/VR, IoT, AI, big data etc.
For more information
The Israeli government is a key contributor to the Israeli innovation eco-system. The government’s role is to create and support an eco-system that would allow all sectors to effectively generate value for stake holders, starting from the individual level, through empowering of communities, and finally on the national level.
The program is designed to uncover the essence of the Israeli start-up and innovation eco-system, and frame the central aspects of the innovation eco-system and the government’s role in promoting and supporting it. An additional purpose is to advance the relations and networking between the participants, and Israeli business leaders and other leading figures.
Some of the topics reviewed in the program:
▪ Undestanding the Israeli innovation economy ▪ Israeli Public Policy Supporting Innovation ▪ Technology transfer ▪ The Israeli VC industry, incubator model and enterprise funding
Effective entrepreneurial methodologies and proven abilities to innovate are strategic assets any society and company should hold. What is even more essential is the ability to intertwine these systems and abilities into a coherent process in order to create sustainable competitive advantage.
Program topics – general innovation or industry deep dive:
The programs are tailor made for each delegation and can provide a general overview of innovation in Israel, providing a taste of the many industries and strengths Israel has to offer or pinpoint a certain industry or topic.
Some of the topics reviewed in the program:
▪ Intraprenenurship ▪ "Born Global" strategies ▪ Digital transformation ▪ Creativity ▪ Entreprenuership ▪ The Israeli VC industry, incubator model and enterprise funding.
Join a group of senior executives and entrepreneurs from around the world in a learning and networking experience designed to uncover the essence of the Israeli start-up and innovation eco-system.
The program is designed to frame the central aspects of innovation and intrapreneurship in Israeli companies within the context of the country's booming high-tech economy. It will survey the innovation eco-system in Israel, providing a taste of the many industries and strengths Israel has to offer.
The program will provide an opportunity to meet fellow senior executives and entrepreneurs from around the world and advance the relations and networking between the program participants and Israeli business leaders and prominent entrepreneurs.
Some of the topics reviewed in our programs:
▪ Strategic innovation ▪ Intraprenuership ▪ Digital transfirmation ▪ Creativity ▪ Entrapreneurship
Learn from Israel’s experience without leaving your country.
The outbound modules are delivered by Tel-Aviv University faculty, at a location of your choice. The modules can run sequentially or separately; you can choose which modules and how many you would like according to your organization and participants’ requirements
Location: In your country, at a facility of your choice.
Duration: Individual workshops. Each workshop is 1-2 days long.
▪ The Macroeconomic & Financial Framework for Business Innovation in Emerging Market Economies: Lessons from Israel ▪ Leadership Supporting Innovation ▪ Innovation and Intrapreneurship – The Israeli Model ▪ VC Investments Methodologies ▪ Creating Value through Digital Innovation ▪ Cyber – A World of Threats and Opportunities ▪ Big Data Analytics and the Digital Consumer
“A very informative and eye-opening program…from the insight into entrepreneurship in Israel. Then hearing from some of the world's best innovation leaders, and seeing this all come to life by hearing real stories. This program is a must for any budding entrepreneurs or anyone who is interested in establishing innovation and capability build in their organisation.”
“Fascinating. Different ways of thinking. Gained a greater awareness of how Israeli companies, through their entrepreneurial spirit, have carved a niche in creating global businesses, outside of the big tech giants. Then in the Face-to-Face sessions, we discussed how to bring the international perspective back to our side of the world in Australia. Looking to share key findings with my work colleagues.”